Who is Erica Lauren? Wiki, Age, Husband, Parents, Height, Weight, BIO & Affairs

May 2024 · 6 minute read

Erica Lauren is a popular American plus-size model, entrepreneur, social media influencer, blogger, fashion enthusiast, and body positivity advocate. She has worked with various brands such as Simply Be, Ashley Stewart, Fashion to Figure, Fashion Nova, Torrid, Lane Bryant, Walmart, and SavageXFenty. She has also appeared in magazines such as The Curvy Fashionista and the Plus Model Magazine. She is known for her beautiful looks, cute smile, style, and amazing personality.

Family Background and Education

Erica was born on April 17 in Pasadena, California, United States. She has not revealed her exact year of birth, but she is estimated to be in her late twenties or early thirties. She has a mixed ethnic background, as she is half Black, half Italian, Irish, French, and English. She has a sister named Stacey McNeill, who is also a plus-size model and influencer.

Lauren had a normal childhood and was very active in sports and music. She played volleyball and was part of the Pasadena Youth Symphony Orchestra and the Los Angeles Children’s Choir. She developed a passion for music from a young age and learned to sing and play the upright classical bass. She graduated from the University of Southern California with a bachelor’s degree in music.

Erica Lauren Wiki/Bio

NameErica Lauren
ProfessionPlus-size model, entrepreneur, social media influencer, blogger, fashion enthusiast and body positivity advocate
Date of birthApril 17
Place of birthPasadena, California, United States
NationalityAmerican
EthnicityMixed (Black, Italian, Irish, French and English)
SisterStacey McNeill
EducationBachelor’s degree in music from the University of Southern California
Height5 feet 11.5 inches (in meters 1.81m)
Weight80-85 kilograms (approx.)
Hair ColorBrown
Eye colorBrown
Shoe size13 (US)
Bust size46 inches (117 cm)
Waist39 inches (99 cm)
Hip size56 inches (142 cm)
Dress size18 (US)
Bra size40DDD
TattoosNot Known
Marital statusSingle
ChildrenExpecting
PetsDog named Lola
Instagramtheericalauren
Facebooktheericalauren
Twittertheericalauren
Homepagenewsunzip.com

Career and Achievements

Erica started her career as a corporate employee and worked for one of America’s Fortune 500 companies for five years. She decided to pursue her dream of becoming a model and quit her job in 2015. She signed with Natural Model Management, a Los Angeles-based agency that represents plus-size models. She also created her own blog and social media accounts to share her fashion tips, lifestyle, and personal stories.

Lauren’s modeling career took off as she landed various campaigns and collaborations with different brands. She has modeled for Simply Be, Ashley Stewart, Fashion to Figure, Fashion Nova, Torrid, Lane Bryant, Walmart, and SavageXFenty, among others. She has also walked the runways at New York and LA Fashion Week. She has been featured in magazines such as The Curvy Fashionista and the Plus Model Magazine. She has also been interviewed by media outlets such as BuzzFeed, Yahoo, Refinery29, and PopSugar.

Erica is not only a model but also an entrepreneur, social media influencer, blogger, fashion enthusiast, and body positivity advocate. She has over 600,000 followers on Instagram, where she posts stunning photos and videos of herself in various outfits and poses.

She also has over 100,000 followers on Facebook and over 20,000 followers on Twitter. She uses her platforms to inspire and empower other plus-size women to embrace their curves and love themselves. She also promotes diversity and inclusion in the fashion industry and advocates for more representation of different body types and sizes.

Height, Weight, and Physical Appearance

Erica is a plus-size model who has a stunning figure and a beautiful face. She is 5 feet 11.5 inches tall, or 1.81 meters or 181 centimeters. Her weight is approximately 80-85 kilograms (176-187 lbs). She has brown hair and brown eyes. Her body measurements are 46-39-56 inches or 117-99-142 centimeters. Her shoe size is 13 (US), her dress size is 18 (US) and her bra size is 40DDD. She does not have any tattoos.

Lauren is proud of her curves and loves to flaunt them in various outfits and poses. She often posts photos and videos of herself on her Instagram account, where she has over 600,000 followers. She also has a Facebook page with over 100,000 followers and a Twitter account with over 20,000 followers. She uses her social media platforms to inspire and empower other plus-size women to embrace their bodies and love themselves.

Net Worth and Income Sources

Erica Lauren is a successful and influential plus-size model, entrepreneur, social media influencer, blogger, fashion enthusiast, and body positivity advocate. She has worked with various brands and magazines and has a huge fan base on social media. She has also launched her own clothing line called Erica Collection, which offers stylish and affordable clothes for plus-size women.

Lauren’s net worth is estimated to be between $1 million and $5 million. Her main source of income is her modeling career, where she earns money from campaigns, collaborations, endorsements, and sponsorships. She also earns money from her clothing line, her blog, and her social media accounts, where she gets paid for advertisements, promotions, and partnerships. She also earns money from her music career, as she is a singer and a bass player. She has released a few singles and has performed at various events and venues.

Personal Life, Spouse, and Relationships

Erica is a plus-size model who is married but has not revealed the name of her husband. She has a daughter named Isabella, who was born in October 2020. Erica announced her pregnancy on her Instagram page in June 2020, when she was six months pregnant. She shared a photo of her ultrasound scan and wrote:

“I’m so excited to finally share this news with you all! I’m expecting a baby girl in October and I couldn’t be happier! This has been such a blessing and I can’t wait to meet my little princess!”

Erica has not shared much information about her husband or their relationship. She has only posted a few photos of him on her social media accounts, without revealing his face or name. She has also not disclosed how they met or when they got married. She has, however, expressed her love and gratitude for him on several occasions. For example, on Valentine’s Day 2021, she posted a picture of them holding hands and wrote:

“Happy Valentine’s Day to my amazing husband! You are the best thing that ever happened to me and I love you more than words can say! Thank you for being my rock, my partner, my best friend and the father of our beautiful daughter! You make me the happiest woman in the world!”

Erica and her husband live in Los Angeles, California, with their daughter Isabella. Erica often shares adorable photos and videos of Isabella on her Instagram page, showing her growth and development. She also posts pictures of herself and Isabella wearing matching outfits and accessories. Erica has said that being a mother is the most rewarding and challenging experience of her life.

She has also said that she wants to raise Isabella to be confident, strong, kind, and compassionate. She has also said that she hopes to inspire other plus-size women who want to become mothers and show them that they can achieve their dreams and love themselves.

Erica Lauren is a successful and influential plus-size model, entrepreneur, social media influencer, blogger, fashion enthusiast, and body positivity advocate. She has worked with various brands and magazines and has a huge fan base on social media. She is also a proud mother-to-be and a passionate music lover. She is an inspiration to many plus-size women who want to pursue their dreams and love themselves.

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7r7HWrKynspmle6S7zGiuoqOZZLKztcKaZKWZpaeyr3s%3D