Romee Strijd Is Pregnant After Two Years Of PCOS Diagnosis

May 2024 · 2 minute read

There is good news for the Victoria's Secret Angel Romee Strijd. She is soon to become a mother now as she is pregnant with her first baby with her husband, Laurens Van Leeuwen.

Romee is not only excited but also happy for being pregnant as she was previously diagnosed with Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS), a hormonal disorder that could lead to fertility issues.

The Victoria's Secret Angel announced her pregnancy through an Instagram post on 28 May 2020.

The news of Romee being pregnant surfaced after two years of her PCOS diagnosis. She shared an embracing picture with her husband Laurens and wrote:

“2 years ago I got diagnosed with PCOS after not getting my period for 7 years. I was devastated because being a mom and starting a family with @laurensvleeuwen is my biggest dream. I was so scared that I would never be able to because I got told it was harder to get babies in a natural way.”

Concerning her revelation, she will have her child and enter the phase of motherhood soon.

Romee Strijd announced her pregnancy (©: Instagram/Romee Strijd)

Furthermore, she mentioned that stress caused her PCOS. She wrote that her life was filled with a lot of travel, working out every day, eating super clean (restricting foods), and many others, which pressurized her body. Similarly, she stated that her weight was not appropriate for her body to function correctly.

Learn more about her relationship with her husband Laurens Van Leeuwen below.

Romee And Her Husband Laurens Are Married For One And A Half Year Now

Romee Strijd and her husband Laurens Van Leeuwen did not have a public marriage. They preferred a low-key function in the low presence of their near and dear ones in October 2018.

Despite their subtle wedding, neither of the couples has shared the signs of their marriage yet. However, their togetherness and now sharing an upcoming child speaks more of their relationship.

Romee and Laurens are together on a romantic road since she was in her teenage. And, the couple has already shared the romantic milestone of over a decade.

(©: Twitter/ Victoria's Secret)

For now, both of the lovebirds are eagerly waiting for the parenthood phase. Soon, they will be successful parents.

ncG1vNJzZmifnJa6sMHRm6CzZpOkunCvxKWcm6qZqbamv46rpqadlWLAtb7Io5tmqKKatK%2Btza1kqZufqHqltcCgpairmah6qcHSm5innF2XrqPF