Alexandra Daddario: Early Life, Career & Net Worth

May 2024 · 9 minute read

Alexandra Daddario is an American actress widely popular for her appearance in movies, Percy Jackson film series as Annabeth Chase, and the San Andreas film series as Blake Gaines. 

Besides that, 37 years old actress is popular for appearing in music videos of popular music bands like Maroon 5 and Imagine Dragons.

Daddario has made quite a good spot in the entertainment industry with lots of fans and money. 

Want to know more about Percy Jackson’s star Alexandra Daddario? Grab all the details on her age, career, movies, tv shows, net worth, and personal life. 

Quick Facts

Let’s begin with the quick facts of Alexandra Daddario.

Full NameAlexandra Anna Daddario
Known AsAlexandra Daddario
Birth DateMarch 16, 1986
Age37 years old
Birth PlaceNew York, US
NationalityAmerican
EthnicityWhite
SchoolBrearley School
UniversityMarymount Manhattan College (drop out)
EducationGraduation
HoroscopePisces
Father’s NameRichard C. Daddario
Mother’s NameChristina Titus Daddario 
SiblingsMatthew Daddario (brother) and Catharine Daddario (sister)
Mother TongueEnglish
Height5 feet and 10 inches (1.78 m)
Weight 61 kg (134.5 lb)
Body Measurement(35-27-34) inches
Chest Size35 inches
Waist Size 27 inches
Hips Size34 inches
Bra Size34C
Shoe Size8 US
Dress Size8 US
Eye ColorUnknown
Hair ColorDark Brown
Favorite ColorBlack and White
Favorite Actor and ActressUnknown
Favorite FoodOmelette, Grilled Salmon and M&m’s
Favorite SingerTaylor Swift, Lady Gaga, John Mayor, Rascal Flatts, Phoenix, Edward Sharpe, and the Magnetic Zeros
Favorite BookBorn Standing Up: A Comic’s Life, The Pleasure of My Company
Favorite TV ProgrammesCurb Your Enthusiasm, Family Guy, 30 Rock, South Park
HobbiesReading
Marital StatusUnmarried
Partner Andrew Form (2021- present)
ProfessionHollywood Actress
Debut MovieThe Squid and The Whale (2005)
Active years 2002- Present
Net Worth $10 Million
Social MediaInstagram, Twitter, YouTube, and Facebook
Last Update2023

Early Life

Alexandra Daddario, also known as Alexandra Anna Daddario, was born on 16 March 1986 in New York, United States.

Alexandra is the eldest son of parents; mother Christina Titus Daddario and father, Richard C. Daddario

Her mother is a lawyer by profession, whereas her father is a prosecutor and former head of the New York City Police Department Anti-terrorism Bureau for 13 years. 

Daddario grew up in Manhattan’s Upper Eastside with her siblings, younger brother Matthew Daddario and younger sister Catharine Daddario, who are also actors.

Regarding her education, Alexandra went to Brearley School and the Professional Children’s School.

Alexandra is a dropout of Marymount Manhattan College because she wanted to pursue her professional career as an actor.

Later on, after a few years in the acting industry, she enrolled and learned the Meisner acting technique for excelling in her acting skills. 

Body Measurements

Alexandra Daddario is 37 years old. As far as concerned, she is American by nationality and belongs to a mixed ethnic background.

The actress is of English, Irish, Italian, and Hungarian/Slovak descent. 

American actress Daddario is 5 feet and 10 inches (1.78 m) tall and weighs 61 kg (134 pounds). 

Besides a towering height, Alexandra has an attractive body figure with (35-27-34) inches measurement. 

Other than this, Alexandra has hair voluminous dark brown hair.

However, her eye color has always been a subject of comment. In her pictures, it looks blue and sometimes greyish. So, her fans wonder what the real color of her eyes is. We have also seen comments asking if she wears a lens.

Well, the truth is known to the actress, herself only.

You might like to read about Cristy Lee.

Career 

Alexandra Daddario debuted in the entertainment industry at the young of 16 in 2002. She first appeared on the screen through a minor role in ABC’s daytime soap opera All My Children as a victimized teen named Laurie Lewis.

Recently, in 2019, All My Children actor revealed that she decided to take an acting career when she was just 11. In an interview with Whiskey Ginger Podcast, she said,

“I always loved storytelling. It was just that I genuinely wanted to do. And, I could’ve done anything, really. I did have every opportunity on the planet.”

Alexandra played many small roles in movies and TV series like The Squid and the Whale, Conviction, The Hottest State, Law & Order, and The Babysitters, to name a few.

Until 2010, Alexandra Daddario landed her first major role in the fantasy adventure film Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Lightning Thief as Annabeth Chase

Popularity And Career Highlights

Eventually, she gained popularity and landed roles in TV series and films like Odd JObs White Collar, Parenthood, Texas Chainsaw, Hall Pass, and so on.

Meanwhile, Daddario appeared in the Imagine Dragons’ music video song Radioactive in 2012, with more than 1 billion views on YouTube. 

She reprised her popular role as Annabeth in the next film of the Percy Jackson series, Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters, in 2010.

The following year, White Collar actress starred in the HBO series True Detective as Lisa Tragnetti, Ella the Waitress in Married, Michelle in New Girls, and Olivia in the romantic horror comedy film Burying the Ex. 

Similarly, in 2015, she appeared in the lead role in San Andreas, starring Dwyane Johnson, Carla Gugino, Ioan Gruffudd, and other co-stars.

She played in Fox’s comedy series The Last Man on Earth and American Horror Story: Hotel as Natacha Rambova. 

Did You Know? She auditioned for the roles in movies like DC’s Harley Quinn: Birds of Prey and Netflix’s Jessica Jones. 

Later in 2017, she portrayed the role of Summer Quinn in an American action comedy film Baywatch based on the TV series Baywatch. In the year, San Andres actress appeared in The House, Do You Want to See a Dead Body?, and The Layover.

On top of that, Alexandra starred in Maroon 5‘s Wait music video in 2018. Afterward, she got roles in movies like When We First Met, We Have Lived in the Castle, and Night Hunter.

Furthermore, Daddario appeared in the TV series Why Women Kill and movies Can You Keep Secret?, Lost Transmissions, and other short videos. 

Later onwards, in 2020, Alexandra Daddario appeared in movies like Die in a Gunfight, Songbird, Lost Girls & Love Hotels. In addition, she also voiced for Superman: Man of Tomorrow movie for Lois Lane.

And if you want to watch her latest performance, it’s the series called The White Lotus, a project of HBO. 

Awards And Nominations

San Andreas actress Alexandra Daddario was nominated for the Teen Choice Awards twice in the years 2010 and 2015.

First, she received a nomination for her role as Annabeth Chase in Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Lightning Thief in 2010. 

Second, Daddario was nominated in the aforementioned awards for her role as Blake Gaines in San Andreas.

Also, she was nominated for the 2013 MTV Movie Awards for her portrayal in Texas Chainsaw 3D.

You might like to read about Shen Yue.

Net Worth, Salary, and Income Sources

As of %%currentyear%%, Alexandra Daddario is estimated to have a net worth of $10 million. She mainly gathers her net worth from a booming professional career as an American actress. 

According to a reliable source, Daddario has worked in nine movies as a supporting actress. She makes a reasonable sum of money from appearing in movies and TV series.

Moreover, she boosts her net worth from endorsement deals, sponsorships, and Social Media earnings. 

So far, she has endorsed brands and products like Vitamix, Prada, Movado, Valentino, Viva La Juicy Couture, Care Organization, Yellow Book, and others. 

Personal Life: Engaged, Boyfriend, and Dating Rumours

Previously, Alexandra Daddario was engaged to Percy Jackson co-star Logan Lerman. They first met each other on the audition of Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Lightning Thief.

The couple dated for more than five years and were even engaged during 2016.

After a short period of time, the to-be husband and wife called off their engagement and parted ways. 

After that, she had an affair with Jason Fuchs for four years, from 2006 to 2009.

Then, the actress was rumored to be in a relationship with Trez Songz (in 2011).

Again, in 2017, she was rumored to be dating her Baywatch co-actor, Zac Efron. Later, Daddario cleared off the hoax with a statement: 

“We work together closely; he’s my love interest in the film. I understand why people would go crazy over something like that, but Zac and I are very good friends.”

However, these were just rumors from the past, which never got confirmed.

On the contrary, Alexandra was in a romantic relationship with Brendan Wallace, a businessman.

If you think you have heard the name somewhere, Brendan Wallace is Emma Watson’s Ex-boyfriend. 

Later, the duo parted their ways in 2021.

Currently, Daddario is dating the movie producer, Andrew Form. She also posted on her Instagram with the caption ‘I love you…” and even that is an understatement”.

Facts 

Some of the facts about the American actress Alexandra Daddario:

You might like to read about Julie Andrews.

Social Platforms

Besides being actively engaged in movies and TV series, Alexandra Daddario takes some of her time for social media.

Daddario often shows her dog on her social media platforms.

In an interview, she said: “In Instagram and Twitter, I post and tweet a lot about my dog. I think he is one of the most interesting things about my life right now. All my motherly instincts go towards this dog. I love my dog.”

Some of her social accounts on social platforms with the numbers of followers (as of August 2021).

Instagram: 20.3 Million Followers

Facebook: 9 Million Followers

Twitter: 909.3K Followers 

YouTube: 728K Subscribers

Quotes

Personal Quotes by Alexandra Daddario:

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

Is Alexandra Daddario married?

No, Alexandra Daddario is previously engaged to Logan, but, later the pair call it off. Currently, she is dating Andrew Form.

Why did Alexandra and Logan break up?

The past couples, Alexandra and Logan, broke up, but no one knows why?. Many of their fans were left heartbroken when with the news.

Is Alexandra Daddario pretty?

Yes, Alexandra Daddario always looked pretty. Many people fall in love with her attractive eyes and facial features.

ncG1vNJzZmispqi1sMPSrZirq16YvK57wKWcsZmemb%2BiecOam52Zop68cA%3D%3D