How Did TikToker Bobby Vivid Daughter Die? Know Everything About Bailey Vivid Cause Of Death And Obi

May 2024 · 3 minute read

On Sunday, February 5th, 2023, Bailey Vivid was tragically killed in a hit and run accident that happened in Connellsville, PA. Bailey was the daughter of Bobby Vivid, a veteran, single father and content creator for TikTok. Bobby is simply known as Bob and makes dancing and lisping videos on his TikTok account with 855K followers. On this day, Bob’s life changed forever when he received the news that his beloved daughter had been taken away from him too soon. Keep reading more.

How did Bailey Vivid die? What was the cause of her death?

The cause of death has not yet been released by the police department at this time. However, it has been reported that the incident occurred around 5PM on Sunday evening when a car ran through a stop sign and collided with Bailey while she was crossing the street. She suffered fatal injuries at the scene and passed away before being transported to the hospital. Bobby’s world has now been shattered as he grieves over his daughter’s untimely death.

@bobbyvvivid ♬ original sound – Bob Vivid

Bailey Obituary & Tributes

As word spread about Bailey’s unfortunate passing, tributes continue to pour in from her family members, friends, colleagues and fans on social media. An obituary will be released at a later date once details become available from the investigation into this tragic accident. Meanwhile, we can all remember Bailey for her bright smile and kind spirit which touched many lives in her short time here with us on earth.

Hi, I’d really appreciate it if you could share or donate to this GoFundMe campaign.Baileys funeral

This Sunday, February 5th Bobby’s loving daughter Bailey was victim to a hit and run and sadly did not make it. We are currently raising money for her

Read more here https://gofund.me/fd527b4f

Forward this message to your contacts to help this campaign reach its target!

This is an extremely difficult time for Bobby Vivid and his family as they try to cope with this heartbreaking loss of their beloved daughter. Please keep them in your thoughts and prayers during this difficult time as they navigate life without her physical presence but never forget her beautiful spirit which will remain forever in our hearts and minds. Rest In Peace Bailey Vivid; you will be deeply missed by all who loved you dearly!

Krystal Chestnut Castagna
This is a long shot.
But worth a try.
Bobby Vivid is someone I have followed on TikTok for awhile.
His daughter was a victim of a Hit an run, an didn’t survive. Bailey was his world.
His world was ripped from him cause of a drunk driver.
He needs all the help he can get.
If you can donate anything to help please do.
If you can’t, please just share it in hopes someone can.
Help his babygirl get the peace she needs. R.I.P Bailey💔

Aaron Forward
If anyone has the ability to chip in, please do. It’s any fathers worst nightmare and I can’t image how he feels right now. Thoughts and prayers are with you Bobby V Vivid. RIP Bailey.

ncG1vNJzZminqJyusb%2BNqKmgZ5Kkr6PFjK%2Bgr6GUZA%3D%3D