How to Get Over a Rough Breakup: Ladies Offer Advice to Babe Who Got Dumped by Man for Woman He Met

May 2024 · 3 minute read

PAY ATTENTION: Follow Briefly News on Twitter and never miss the hottest topics! Find us at @brieflyza!

Getting over a breakup can be hard, especially when you’ve been dumped unexpectedly by someone you saw a future with.

A woman was left shattered after her long-term bae left her in the lurch for a woman he met days before.

He didn’t even know the hun properly and only spent a couple of days with her, but decided to end his year-long relationship for a chance at new love, Women24 reported.

Taking to the Quora, the lady posted about how distraught she was at the sad state of affairs and asked other women for advice on how to get over the pain:

PAY ATTENTION: check out news exactly for YOU ➡️ find "Recommended for you" block and enjoy!

“My boyfriend of one year broke up with me for a girl he met a few days ago. What do I do?”

Quora users were quick to advise the heartbroken woman, with many ladies noting that his leaving her was a huge blessing in disguise.

Dora R said:

“Say good riddance. He's just not that into you. You just dodged a bullet.”

Savannah wrote:

“I’m sorry he did that, but it will be okay. Soon you’ll realise that he wasn’t worthy enough for you, and you’ll find someone who’s much better for you.”

Andrew Lenihan added:

“Consider yourself lucky to be rid of him. He doesn’t love you, and you’re better off without him. I know it hurts a lot, but it’s better to find out now rather than after marriage and kids with him. You can spend a month feeling the grief, but after that, it’s time to get back into life.”

Woman opens up about getting turned down by her ex after bumping into him at groove: “I wanted to chew glass”

Meanwhile, Briefly News also wrote about a lady who boldly took to social media to share her personal heartbreak story from a previous relationship.

In the tweet, she disclosed that her ex broke her heart and she bumped into him two months later at Daisies. @taythenomad offered to hook up with him, to which he declined and it is safe to say she didn’t take that too well.

PAY ATTENTION: check out news exactly for YOU ➡️ find "Recommended for you" block and enjoy!

ncG1vNJzZmiaop6yp7jYZ5qoZqqWfLGxzqmjnmeWlrqquNhmqZ6kkam2sLrSoaCpq19mgHGBlWtkoaenYrSmwIyorZ6qXZZ6s7vUoJ9mmqKarqzBz2ajmpyZmsBuu8WfnKtlkZnDqq%2FEZpmampVixKm7jKCmrWWUqrqxscNmmbJlnZa7bsPOppinZZiaeq6x02abmrGjYq6ou44%3D